Want to see your donations in action? Here is a breakdown of costs associated with the necessary repairs to keep the Sigma Pi house in top shape!
- Third Floor roof dormers (7); all require new siding, windows, fixing of water leaks and structural repair- $65,000
- Kitchen Door- exterior door needs upgrade to fire door with new exterior slab and grading- $15,000
- Refinish (sand, stain and seal) wood floors, wood paneling, window sills, ceiling beams (completed)- $11,000
- Interior steps/landings: replace carpet with vinyl/rubber based non-slip, no maintenance covering- $10,000
- Second and third floor hallways 8”x36” vinyl, maintenance, wood grain effect- $10,000
- Exterior security cameras: 8 cameras and DVR installed (work completed)- $9,000
- Interior and exterior LED lighting fixtures (first floor dining room, kitchen, hallways, bathrooms)- $7,500
Now more than ever, we need your help! Remember the beauty and glory you lived in at 303 Fraternity Row? Make your contribution today by clicking HERE, to make sure the Sigma Pi legacy lives on for years to come!